Record Requests

Record(s) requests are in accordance with Utah State Code Ann. 63G-2 Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA). Requests only apply to existing records. Millcreek is not required to create any record to fulfill a request.

Please fill out the online form or provide a completed form to the City Recorder's Office.

Requests for fire, police, or other contracted services records will need to be made to the respective entities.